HOW TO BOOK AN EVENT
To book an event, please do the following:
- Check dates and availability on our Booking Calendar page.
- Download and review the forms below (PDF), complete the forms, and either fax (808-877-7990) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org) back to us.
- 2019 Rules and Regulations (PDF)
- 2020 Rental Agreement (PDF)
- Maui Waena Parking BO-1 and BO-2 Form (PDF)
Please note the following (stated in the Polices & Rental Agreement) – Not following these rules shall be cause for immediate forfeiture of your $225.00 deposit:
- All decorations must be free standing.
- No decorations allowed from the ceilings of the stage, the recessed lighting areas, and the overhead pipes.
- No tapes and staples to be used on the stage.
Alcoholic Beverages will be allowed only on the following conditions:
- Securing the services of a Licensed Caterer who possesses a Maui County Liquor License and liability insurance.
- Hire a minimum of two (2) Security Officers at your expense to secure the parking lots of both the center and Maui Waena Intermediate School.
- 48 hours notification with names of the security personnel.
- 48 hours notification with name of Licensed Caterer and liability insurance carrier.
- Cooking may be allowed on outside premise only through the use of a Licensed and insured caterer, who uses his/her own gas stoves. The Center’s stove is used only to keep food warm.
- 48 hours notification is needed if cooking will be done outside.